Thursday, November 12, 2020

Custom Css, Html, Javascript, PHP Coding











About:

Hello,

Want a custom website built for your business? Or Having trouble in recognizing or fixing the issues/bugs in your existing website/blog. It is not a problem because I'm here to fix any issues in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap jquery, javascript, PHP or database(Mysql/Oracle).



Things I offer:



  • CRM development
  • E-commerce Development
  • Custom website development (both front-end and back-end) with PHP and MySQL
  • HTML, CSS, Boostrap, Javascript/Jquery, PHP single/multi web page,
  • Web Application with proper exception handling
  • Can work with APIs, integrate API's in your applications.
  • Responsive - Mobile Friendly sites.
  • Great UI/UX for your site.
  • PSD to HTML, XD to HTML or any other design to HTML with best quality and 100% exact design
  • Fix issues in front-end or add some changes to it.
  • Bug Investigation and Bug fixing.
  • MySQL database design and integration in websites.
  • MySQL database bugs fixing and integration issues fixing. 



I don't only do modifications or fixes, I can develop your entire website or app !



I will do the work until you are satisfied with fast and responsive communication ..!!



INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asked the right question, and also double checked to see if the pro's and con's of the solution provided were clear, before starting the build. Couldn't have done it better myself, if I could have done it at all.

Seller's Response:

It was really a great experience working with you. Thanks again for your order.

Seller's Response:

Nofilrazzaq did a great job.. I forgot to add a few things and he had no problem fixing what I forgot and making sure I was happy with the end product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order it was a great experience working with you. Will be looking forward to work with you more.

Seller's Response:

Great communication and fast developer. We were super happy with the work he delivered and will definitely order from him again. I can only recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment