Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Setup Your Business In Zoho One











About:

I'm Zoho Expert and Zoho Consultant. Working Since 2017 on Zoho One or Zoho Apps and implemented many Business flows or Zoho projects for my Clients.



I will customize and automate Zoho One or CRM around your business requirements.

I have deployed many projects for different businesses like Education, Gym, Poultry, Botanic, Real Estate, and many different Industries.

I can assist you with any aspect of your Zoho One:



  • Zoho CRM setup & configuration including Portal, Calendar, Users, Profiles, Permissions, Data Security & Group policy.
  • I will Customize and Automate your Zoho CRM, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Desk, Zoho Campaign, Zoho Sign account.
  • Advance Reporting using Zoho analytics/Reports, Templates and dashboards designing.
  • Build new custom Zoho extensions or solutions to meet your specific business requirements.

  • Data importing and migration.
  • Zoho CRM Integration with other Zoho Apps or third party applications.
  • Custom applications or business solution in Zoho Creator.
  • Solve Business accounting issues using Zoho Books, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Subscription.


I am sure, I will impress you by our skills and experience.



Note: Please inbox, before placing the order. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Thank you.

:

Good to work with, delivered on time

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment