Sunday, November 1, 2020

Build High Quality, And Performant Web Components In React











About:

I come from a strong programming background, with 4 years of enterprise grade architecture at the Big Blue, followed by 2 years exploring relationships between content presentation, and user experience at a big red gaming icon. I leverage these diverse skills in order to deliver on a firm belief; Every digital requirement deserves a personality.



Unlike most web development projects, I can break down my process into two broad areas:

1. I model your personality, using a combination of vector curves, icon-sets, web safe colours, and a few neat tricks in psychology

2. I then leverage my strong relationship with CSS and Javascript to implement the idea, and turn it into a delight to interact with, on every platform.



I will deliver:

  1. A design document with wireframes (if opted)
  2. The final design specification (if opted)
  3. A React based UI codebase

  4. Responsive guarantee from mobile, to widescreen devices
  5. An end to end deployment on a cloud provider (if opted)
  6. Hosting, and DNS configuration (if opted)


Please note that I will not design custom art/psd images for the project.



The base quote is an indication of quality, so feel free to reach out to me and then place the order.

Reviews


:

Did a good job, exactly what I ordered.

:

Varevarao delivered the project in time. He also spent extra effort to do an implementation that is more complex but will result in better ui.

:

Great Job!!! Offered an excellent solution to my problem and delivered quickly.

:

Great job will contact you soon for additional add on features thanks so much have a great evening

:

Varevarau did not only had a deep understanding of the technical implementation of my project, but also a great understanding business side. This sets him apart from many other freelancers. I can recommend him to anyone who wants to have their projects done in a fast and efficient way. I also liked, that he pro-actively came up with new ideas and implemented them on his own.




No comments:

Post a Comment