Thursday, November 26, 2020

Web Design Html,Css,Bs4,Js And Backend With Php,Mysql











About:

Hi

I am professional web developer working form some years I develop many websites for different customers and fix bugs. Please feel free to contact me for any kind of website weather it is small or with huge database. Also contact me for HTML CSS issue. 



My expertise are in

  • PHP
  • Wordpress
  • SQL
  • HTML
  • HTML5
  • CSS
  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • Javascript
  • Google AMP






I use highly recommenced tools to write or run code

Notepad++

Wamp Server



Please also contact me for any CSS, HTML projects.



NOTE: Message me first before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A really trustworthy and competent developer. I must have been one of the most annoying and picky customer he has had. Even so he patiently kept on making the changes I wanted and kept on delivering in no time! Hands down, he is a great developer and his work will meet your expectations.

:

Thank You so much you were not annoying at all! It's your right to ask for valid revisions 😇 Stay Blessed

:

Juni is highly professional! One of the best experiences I’ve had with any FIVERR professional. I highly recommend his services

:

junii asked him for some code at 10pm sent it to me before 7am the next day. exactly what i needed. highly recommend

:

Helpful coder.




No comments:

Post a Comment