Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Develop Your Use Case Apis With Nodejs Mongodb Mysql











About:

Hi there,

I am  React  NODE js Engineer, JavaScript, and Full-stack Web Developer. I have been working 2+ years in Gamica Cloud experienced on complex architectural products.
Please Visit blow sites this makes clear to decide Please I am Sure You will be happy with my work.

Link Of Project demo

https://mubashardemo.herokuapp.com

https://mubasharserver734.herokuapp.com



What I can Provide



  •  Nodejs,
  •  MongoDB 
  •  MySql
  •  Socket io 
  •  User friend error show
  •  Security Mode
  •  Excel sheet Populate
  •  Permissions Mode
  •  Production or development environments
  •  Node API integration(On-demand)
  •  React js (Front end any type)
  •  Graphs
  •  Admin panel
  •  javascript Problems
  •  App Testing (User acceptance and functional testing)
 
What I need from you:
Just your time and a clear application requirement with proper comments to understand because most buyers are also developers. The application delivered by me is thoroughly tested on different browsers and via different testing criteria. Feel free to contact me.

Note Please Message me before placing any order thanks. Will be Money-back Guarantee 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work again! I can’t express enough how refreshing it is to have found a seller like Mubashar

:

My Pleasure,

:

Yes the seller helped a lot.

:

Perfect communication skills good skills and friendly.

:

Great developer. Over delivered on my expectations!!







Develop Your Use Case Apis With Nodejs Mongodb Mysql

No comments:

Post a Comment