Saturday, October 31, 2020

Create An Erc223 Token On Ethereum Blockchain











About:

UPDATE: Due to the increasing gas fees on Ethereum, I can no longer afford to include the smart contract creation fee in my gig price.

Some of my clients need an ERC223 token instead of an ERCC20 so this is the gig for them. For a standard ERC20 token please see my other gig. 

What is an ERC223 Token and how it differs from an ERC20 Token? 

ERC223 is backwards compatible with ERC20 meaning every software that supports ERC20 will also support ERC223. In a nutshell, ERC223 is another token standard of Ethereum, a modified version of the ERC20. 

What I need from you:

  • Token Name (ex. Chainlink )
  • Symbol (ex. LINK)
  • decimals: (18 is standard, 0 means your token is not divisible) 

Free Bonus:

If you purchase my gig, I will send you the source code in a separate file and I will verify the token’s contract source on etherscan.io, both free of price.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Reviews


:

Very knowledgeable. Excellent communication and timely delivery. Will definetly hire again soon!

:

Blockchainguru was awesome... Highly recommended... Excellent communication... Delivered product before deadline... The Quality of the work was Excellent...5 Stars Plus some...

:

Thank you very much for the perfect work.

:

Blockchainguru was excellent... Thank you for Excellence in service.... 5 Star Quality work... Delivered work before deadline... Highly recommended...

:

Great communications. Fast and efficient service Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment