Thursday, October 1, 2020

Any Work Related To Leaflet Js And Openlayers Js











About:

Hello sir,

Are you looking for a person who can develop your webGIS by lefletJs,postgresql,php,geoserver? Then I think I am the best choice for you. I have 5+ years experience about web GIS.



I'm expert in the following technologies:



  • PHP 7 and laravel
  • JavaScript (leafletjs,openlayers,esri Javascript api,turfjs,D3)

  • Database (mariadb,posrtgresql,postgis,sql spatial quriess)

  • Geoserver(publish wms,wfs servecies in geoserver)

  • HTML(html 5)
  • Other web issues (SSL, AJAX, JSON, XML, SOAP, CURL, IMAP etc)

  • Server's side managing (Apache, WHM, cPanel, Amazon Servers)

  • Version Control (Git, BitBucket, Svn)
  • Fixing bugs

Reviews


:

Very fast and got the job done exactly as I needed. Would recommed!

:

Did exactly what I asked for, satisfied.

:

Very fast and communicative seller! I was really happy for the work done!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment