Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Build The Twilio SMS And Voice Application











About:

Do you need Twilio integrated or customized based on your needs ? I am an expert at API integrations and have been working with the Twilio APIs for 5+ years. I can help you integrate basic and advanced concepts for your SMS, voice calling needs.

I can implement this in PHP, Java and Ruby on Rail programming.

I will develop with the Twilio APIs based on your request. I can help you integrate the Twilio SMS/voice APIs within your app or configure twilio for personal use this includes SMS auto responding, voicemail, call forwarding, conferencing, IVRs and even P2P video.



I can also integrate and customize openvbx with your twilio number



  1.   Setup Twilio Flex and customize for your need
  2.   Setup AutoPilot, an artificially intelligent bots to serve customers
  3.   Setup Subscribe and Broadcast message system 
  4.   Setup SIP for incoming and outgoing calls  
  5.   Integrate stripe with your phone system for payment


You will need

- A Twilio account details

Contact me before placing an order to understand if I'm able to deliver what you need, discuss application details, time and gigs needed to complete the job.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing service. As always, phenomenal job. Thank you!

:

Great service

:

This seller exceeded expectations. Very easy to work with. Customizes proficiently. A+

:

Thanks for your review..

:

Outstanding job. Very punctual and a huge support. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment