Friday, October 16, 2020

PHP ,Mysql And React Web Development











About:

Contact me for any custom offer.

Hi there,

My name is Usman Zia and I am a Full Stack Developer who has been working in this for over 2 years now and my other customer's reviews are the proof of my work.

I love programming and I have been working on different projects, from CMS to Restful Api. I have worked on more than 30+ projects and I would like to add your project to my portfolio as well.

I do development in Core Php, Laravel, CodeIgniter for backend development and Html, Css, Scss, Javascript, jQuery, VueJs, React Js, React Native and Angular 7 for frontend development.

My client's satisfaction is the best reward for me and I love to work hard for this reward. I hope to see you satisfied with my work.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.

Reviews


:

Excellent delivery. The developer have fully understood the requirement and delivered quality work and on time

:

The application development was delivered as per the requirement and ontime. The devloper has execellent skills

:

is a very good seller

:

Awesome work

:

Communication was somewhat complicated, 1- due to the time difference and 2- due to the language We had to extend the deadline and I am concerned, but hafizmani was always attentive and answering my questions. I am satisfied with his work and as a positive message towards his work, I know that he can improve much more Gracias hafizmani, Beyond his professionalism I appreciate his human part




No comments:

Post a Comment