Saturday, October 3, 2020

Edit Your Website Php,Js,Jquery,Ajax Etc











About:

I had done several php projects on different category ( School management, Inventory management , POS , Ecommerce , Blogs , Event management etc ) . I am expert in php language and able to complete php project efficiently and effectly.



I will work with the following languages



- HTML

- CSS

- JAVASCRIPT

- JQUERY

- PHP



My services for this gig:



- PHP Quick Fix
- PHP Script Customization
- PHP New Feature Add
- Javascript Error
- jQuery Scripts Error
- jQuery Plugins Error
- Database Error 
- Bad Request Error
- Not found Error


As a new seller on Fiverr, I am trying to provide my services on low price, quick delivery and I can ensure you a creative and quality work and make you happy :)



Note: This gig only for single task, if you have more then one task, you have to contact with me first.

Reviews


:

Glad to be working with this man. He got involved in to task 100% and offered me custom tailor-made solution which solved my problem. Many Thanks!

:

Great work! Its always great to work with you!

:

Excellent!!!

:

Thanks again

:

Great service as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment