Friday, October 2, 2020

Complete Your Asp Dot Project











About:

For last 3-4 years, i have been work with asp.net.Do some project in my university and also for software house...Now working as senior software engineer in a reputed software firm...I am an expert in .net platform and entity framework.School management software, Hospital management, Library management, Inventory system Attendance system and Access control system etc are my completed projects ...For your job I will complete your task with full source code and maintenance support.... I am honest and punctual with my work...Please feel free to knock me ......      

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience, great buyer :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you for such a great job

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience would like to work with you again and again. :)

:

Great work!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment