Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Convert Adobe Xd To Html Css Bootstrap











About:

Inbox me before placing an order

Inbox me before placing an order

We Always need to discuss each and every project before starting :)



I am Ibrahim Shehzad.
I am a professional Frontend Developer, having professional work experience in this field. I can assure you the best ever output with the flavor of experience built-in!!


I will code a fully responsive website based on your XD, PSD, Sketch or PDF file.




I work on:
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • Jquery
  • Bootstrap 4


Coding features:
  • Flexbox (Latest approach)
  • Google Web Font integration.
  • CSS3 Animations.
  • Responsive Layout (mobile and tablets support).
  • Hand Coded.
  • Clean and easy to understand code.
  • Accurate and Pixel Perfect Design.
  • Excellent fidelity.
  • Scroll based animations.
  • Parallax scrolling effects.
  • FontAwesome integration (icons and logos).
  • W3C Validated and Well Commented Code.




Happy Ordering !!

:)



Tags:

PSD to HTML, XD to HTML, responsive page, Adobe Xd to page, HTML CSS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Bootstrap 4, Flexbox, CSS animations, XD to responsive page, XD to bootstrap, responsive website, psd to html responsive, xd to html responsive, xd to html css, psd to html css, psd to responsive page, xd to responsive website



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick responses. met all my requirements and quickly fixed my revisions (which were few)! I definitely would recommend Ibrahm to anyone in need of a quick website. He even worked around my price point too which I really appreciate.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your words and Tip, keep coming

Seller's Response:

Ibrahm is very good at communicating and seeking the exact requirements and his output is up to the mark. The page turned out really neat and clean. I would definitely recommend working with him and I'll never hesitate to come back for his help in future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Always Welcome

Seller's Response:

very communicative and fast. thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment