Thursday, June 4, 2020

Develop Sharepoint Solutions For You, Read Description











About:

Note: Please chat with me before placing an order. We must have a conversation before starting working together, placing an order without prior conversation is a discourtesy.



I’m a SharePoint and Office 365 Expert, certified as MCSE SharePoint, MCSE Productivity, MCSA Office 365, and other certifications.



SharePoint solution development consists of many techniques that may include out-of-the-box features and/or custom code. Solutions with custom code can be created using the following technologies:

  • C#
  • .NET
  • JavaScript
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • PowerShell
  • SP Workflows
  • PowerApps
  • MS Flows
  • Etc.


I had the opportunity to be a pioneer developing PowerApps and MS Flows from the very beginning and I have accumulated a lot of experience since then, also, I'm passionate about project and business management so I have developed skills in those areas to improve my services by having a more accurate understanding of my client’s needs.



Additional Notes:

Please be aware that success is the result of good communication.

In order to provide a quality service, voice call and screen sharing may be required.

Reviews


:

Another completed project! Well done.

:

Great person to work with.

:

Awesome Job!

:

Quick and knowledgeable

:

Isaac was excellent to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment