Saturday, December 28, 2019

Develop React Js Spa And Pwa For You











About:

Hi There,

I am Ghulam Mustafa - MERN stack Engineer, JavaScript and Full stack Web Developer



I have been working 3+ years in IT industry experience on complex architectural products as well as Freelancing experience on many Freelancing sites, right now join Fiver.



I can develop any kind of modern web app for you using.



  • Javascript
  • React
  • Redux
  • PWA 

  • SPA (React Router)
  • service worker
  • Nodejs
  • expressjs
  • docker


For 20% 
Discount contact me i'll send you custom order based on your requirements with 20% OFF



My recruiters are always delighted with my creativity, hard working and stamina.



please contact me first before order

Reviews


:

Very easy and will use again.

:

good coder, just needed something more responsive

:

Very quick to answer, good communication, and fast delivery (Y)

:

Super Fast Delivery. Excellent Seller.

:

Good communication and development.




No comments:

Post a Comment