Monday, December 16, 2019

Make Your Website Responsive For All Devices











About:

Please Contact with a website link if you have any, Discuss and Confirm Before Making any ORDER



Your site will support all device and adapt to smaller screens.

The design of your site will be more user-friendly and adapted to smaller screens. In a custom offer, I will also add or perform other custom features or tasks.



Check out some of my works on my portfolio

https://jordeyknook.nl/works/



My Services and Features:



  • I make or edit site from scratch if desired
  • I make or edit sites with bootstrap if desired

  • Made with Flexbox by default or other if desired


  • HTML, CSS and Javascript
  • SASS / SCSS if desired or if possible
  • PSD to HTML to WordPress Theme


  • Mobile support / Mobile friendly
  • Responsive site
  • Cross browser support
  • Website speed Optimization 


  • Custom features or tasks


Why choose me?



  • Professional Web developer 
  • High Qualityclean and minimalistic code for best performance
  • 100% Satisfaction

  • Fast service


Not convinced yet? Check what others said about working with me before you!



Reviews


:

Satisfied with the work done.

:

Very happy with the work. Would recommend working with spoochy

:

great work

:

Great work again. Deliver solutions you didn't expect!

:

good work by seller




No comments:

Post a Comment