Monday, December 9, 2019

Design And Develop Professional Websites











About:

Hi, I'm a web developer with over 1 and a half years of experience. I can make fully mobile responsive website designs.



I can provide custom development or module development for some web-softwares.



Frontend:

  • HTML
  • CSS
  • JS


Backend:

  • PHP
  • NodeJS (ExpressJS)


Database:


  • MySQL
  • MongoDB


CSS Frameworks:

  • Bootstrap
  • Semantic UI
  • Other Popular CSS Frameworks


JS Frameworks:

  • jQuery
  • Other Popular JS Frameworks


For more information, you can check out my website: https://xemah.com



Please contact me before placing the order!

I'll try my best on your project and will try to deliver on time and I'll try my best to satisfy you with the website.


Reviews


:

Very good.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment