Sunday, December 22, 2019

Modifications In Existing Chrome Extension











About:

The scope of browser extensions is unlimited and can't be described in limited words.



If it is some feature that your extension is lacking, some bug fixes, UI modifications or most importantly and frequent; your target website's UI got modified and you want the extension to work with the new UI, I'm your guy.



Ping me with a message and we can have a chat.



Note: Please don't rely on the details mentioned in package and drop me a message. I work alone so not always available and only take the job if I am sure I can deliver.



Thanks

Reviews


:

Ahmad did multiple iterations to find the best solution that would work and in the end came up with a very creative idea to make the program run very smoothly and with no issues. Incredible job!

:

High level of expertise, i do highly recommend hiring Ahmad. Looking forward to next step!

:

Exactly what I was looking for!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment