Thursday, December 19, 2019

Develop Web Application PHP











About:

I have been working as a full-stack web developer for the past 6 years. My expertise are: PHP & ASPNET Web development, MVC frameworks(ASPNET MVC, Laravel, Codeigniter ), Wordpress theme & plugins development, HTML5, CSS3, javascript, APIs, Payment Gateways Integration,MS SQL, Mysql, Git Version Control, social APIs integration. I always keep my skills updated with the new fast coming technologies and use these updated skills for my new Projects. I have a strong grasp of security principles and how they should apply in order to get a secured product.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i took the risk of doing multiple projects at the same time. I was not sure what to think half way through however this seller keeps his promise and seems to be dedicated to finding a solution to your problems. Pleasantly surprised!

Seller's Response:

thanks and your patience and Cooperation was also help me out to just don't panic and concentrate to finding solution with relax mind

Seller's Response:

Did an excellent job and provided the work before the deadline! Will hire again!

Seller's Response:

thanks we will definatley work again :)

Seller's Response:

4th project with this seller, will continue many more into the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment