Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Create Resume Website,Personal Website Or Portfolio Website











About:



If you need a personal website to make better online presence & enhance your personal branding this the right place for you . I will design the website form scratch or using WordPress. To view some of my previous work contact me.


What i will offer?



  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Mobile friendly responsive design 
  • Cross-Browser Compatible(Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  • SEO Friendly Website
  • Animations,Sliders,Contact Form and More
  • Include Source Code.
  • W3C Validated Code.




What would I need from you:



  • Images for your site(if you don't have any I can manage it)
  • Content for your site
  • Domain (www.your_name.com)
  • Hosting/WordPress Password


Note: MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING 







Reviews


:

Rabbit went above and beyond for me. I owe this man so much and I am grateful for his work, his patience, his vision, and overall him as a designer. I am extremely pleased with my portfolio and in a matter of 2 days have already secured 2 interviews. I would highly recommend Rabbit for any work.

:

very fast and professional

:

It was good he was very responsive and did great work!

:

Fast communication, very kind person - i absolutely recommend u to work with him.

:

He was easy to work with. Response very quickly even though there is a time difference. Highly recommended!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment