Thursday, December 26, 2019

Any Javascript Or React Work











About:

Hello there, 



Im Cesar, a senior developer with more than 7 years of experience in frontend and backend development, 



In this gig i offer service of development or consultation of any solution in JavaScript or React



I can work projects from zero giving you a plan, or we can continue a project that has already some kind of progress.



I live programming and love what I do.




Im always educating myself about programming, and trying to do my best at the work, feel free to ask for examples of my work. Or you can just check my ratings on Fiverr.



Kind regards, 

Cesar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's amazingly responsive.

:

thanks a lot!!! thanks for the tip

:

Very quick delivery time and superb job

:

Always perfect Thanks

:

Cesar is an awesome professional, my second order and satisfy again Thank you César es un grandísimo profesional, mi segundo encargo y satisfecho de nuevo Gracias




No comments:

Post a Comment