Sunday, December 15, 2019

Java Web Program Using Jsp And Servlets











About:

Hello Dear,



:::: ---- Please Contact Before you Order --- ::::



I have awesome involvement in JSP/Servlets, JSTL, HTML, CSS jQuery, Ajax and JavaScript scripting dialects.



I have 4 years experience in web Programming and have very much experience Java Web Applications (like- HR software, Attendance Software, Accounts Software, Management Software, Education Software and many more) .



If you need any kind of java web application or java website with jsp and servlet please feel free to contact with me.



## please contact before order.



Thanks,

Rifat Tanjir

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rifat, works quickly and efficiently in the development of my project. I strongly recommend hiring your services. I am very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

I have worked with Rifat on some project. Always punctual and considerate of the project!

:

Thanks a lot, its my pleasure to make you happy by completing your requirments successfully.

:

Programmer did not do what was requested. He developed what was most comfortable for him.

:

Programmer did not do what was requested. He developed what was most comfortable for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment