Friday, December 20, 2019

Make Svg Animation From Your Illustration For Web











About:

Do you want to bring your website to life with some eye-cathing elements?

I think that SVG animations will be your best choice!



My name is Roman, and I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine.

I've been developing SVG animations from 2015, and now decided to bring my knowledge and experience to Fiverr.



I can offer:

- svg logo / icon / loader animation;

- svg diagram / infographic animation;

- tracing your image to vector;

- creating an animation from the video / any other example.



What I will need from you to get started:

- your vector art / example video etc;

- description on how the animation should look (it can be straight directions or just brief explanation).



I don't use Adobe After Effects and lottie.js to export animations to SVG/HTML/CSS!

You will receive pure SVG animation, coded by hand!



Prices may vary depending on the complexity of your vector art/ideas/frameworks, so please make sure to contact me before placing an order so I could recommend a package or create a custom offer for you!  :)



Looking forward to discuss your animation ideas and find the most suitable solution for you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good and fast developer, with great communication skills.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! If you will need any of my help in future - feel free to contact! I will be happy to help :)

Seller's Response:

Great job each time ;)

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This guy is awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment