Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Laravel, Php Website Also Fix Php, Laravel Bugs











About:

Hi,

I'm professional web designer and web developer working form last 4 years. I develop many websites for different companies. offering different type of quality and professional level web related services (Web Designing, Web Development, Web Editing, & Web Installation) on the fiverr. Please feel free to contact me for any kind of website weather it is small or with huge database. Also contact me for HTML CSS issue. 



My expertise are in

- PHP

- Laravel

- HTML

- HTML5

-CSS

- CSS3

- bootstrap

- JAVASCRIPT

- JQUERY

- Wodpress (Plugin & Theme Development)

- Codeigniter

- MYSQL



I am also providing some free services to my clients.

FREE BACKUP

FREE UPLOAD





i use highly recommenced tools to write or run code

Sublime

Xampp Server

Live Server

Adobe Dreamweaver

File Zilla

Please also contact me for any CSS, HTML projects.



I complete your work efficiently and elegantly according to your requirements within timeline.



NOTE: Message me first before placing the order.











Reviews


:

Never fails to deliver top notch ... and always led by integrity. Bring him to the top of you list for these types of services :)

:

The seller is very responsive and quickly communicated with me within 2 seconds. He completed my order immediately and total process took not more than 20minutes. i Highly recommend this selller. Thnks a lot dear friend

:

Sensational experience as per usual, always a pleasure.

:

Great job. Very knowledgeable and knows Laravel, php and Codeigniter very well.

:

Excellent work and communication once again, highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment