Monday, July 13, 2020

Build A Web Calculator For You











About:

Struggling with Excel to produce the calculations you need?

Want to easily share your calculator with teammates?
Well, look no further, let me build a web app calculator for you!



To get started:

  1. Message me the calculation you’re trying to perform and a few example results.
  2. I’ll review the calculation and discuss it with you to ensure the deliverable will meet your expectations.

  3. I’ll construct a website to display all the necessary controls and result outputs. 
  4. (optional). I’ll host the app on heroku.com for you to immediately use, no configuration necessary!



Optional setups:
  • I can configure the Heroku app for you and then transfer ownership.

  • I can configure a GitHub repository with the app code for you and then transfer ownership.



Curious about my work?

Check out a revenue calculator I built: https://plann-it.herokuapp.com/




Please message me before starting a gig!









Reviews


:

Great work

:

Second order and it was delivered before the due date again.

:

Great working with you

:

Thank you!

:

Great service







Build A Web Calculator For You

No comments:

Post a Comment