Monday, July 13, 2020

Develop Asp Net Mvc, Asp Net Core Mvc Application











About:

Dear buyer,



Thank you for reaching at my gig. As my gig describes I am a Full Stack .NET developer with expertise in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core MVC, Web API and jQuery, Angular. I have great experience of working with these technologies and frameworks.



In this gig I am offering my services for ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core MVC application. I will provide following services:



-- Fix issues in your existing project.

-- I will do UI changes in your project.

-- I will fix issues and bugs related to Front-end, Back-end or jQuery.

-- I will add new features in your existing project.

-- I will develop full project.



I have described in my gig about three plans, if something is not clear to you, please feel free to contact any time.



Please discuss details before posting your order.



Thanks, looking forward to hear from you.

Reviews


:

Excellent delivery

:

Excellent developer - quality, attention to detail and responsiveness.

:

Very interested in understanding expectations before accepting the task. Does what he says he'll do.

:

He always delivers according to the specs given. He thinks outside the box and automates processes by developing programs that improve efficiency. I was so impressed with how he excels at using appropriate programming languages to build standalone applications.

:

There was a high level of professionalism in his work.







Develop Asp Net Mvc, Asp Net Core Mvc Application

No comments:

Post a Comment