Monday, July 27, 2020

Web Design Html,Css,Bs4,Js And Backend With Php,Mysql











About:

Hi

I am professional web developer working form some years I develop many websites for different customers and fix bugs. Please feel free to contact me for any kind of website weather it is small or with huge database. Also contact me for HTML CSS issue. 



My expertise are in

  • PHP
  • Wordpress
  • SQL
  • HTML
  • HTML5
  • CSS
  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • Javascript
  • Google AMP






I use highly recommenced tools to write or run code

Notepad++

Wamp Server



Please also contact me for any CSS, HTML projects.



NOTE: Message me first before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Very detail-oriented and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone that has a complicated web development project.

:

well done and good communication

:

Very easy to work with. Solved my bugs on php.

:

Another excellent job. Fast, accurate and great person!

:

Very fast and talented, communication 10/10







Web Design Html,Css,Bs4,Js And Backend With Php,Mysql

No comments:

Post a Comment