Friday, July 17, 2020

Convert Sketch, Psd To Html Responsive Using Bootstrap











About:

Do You need to convert Psd to Html or Sketch to Html or Xd to Html or Ai to Html?



If your answer is Yes , So you've come to the right place !



I'm here to help you. I will convert your PSD to HTML responsive website using custom coding and Bootstrap.



You will get:



  • HTML, CSS & JavaScript source files
  • Fully responsive template (Html to Psd)
  • Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari)
  • Direct and fast communication with the developer (me)
  • FontAwesome icons integration
  • Custom fonts integration
  • Google Web Fonts integration
  • All image assets are optimized for faster load times without noticeable quality loss
  • W3C valid, semantic, clean and well commented code



... Or 100% money-back guarantee



Please send a single message before ordering. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.

Reviews


:

He did a great job,

:

His gig is welcoming and his works are welcoming, so I decided for him. The result satisfies to what I need.

:

Best seller on Fiver. Very patient, understanding, quick communication. Great work. Highly recommended.

: :





Convert Sketch, Psd To Html Responsive Using Bootstrap

No comments:

Post a Comment