Saturday, July 11, 2020

Create Sign In Signup Contact Us Page For Your Websites Website











About:

NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

I am a web developer and working in this field since last 3 years and having knowledge in HTML 5, CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress.client satisfaction is my first priority.



1-I will create Contact Us Form 

2-Login page.

3-Signup page

4-
Custom design

5- Registration page

6- Home Page

7-Validate forms

for any website as per your requirements.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I need a contact form for my website urgently, she did it swiftly according to my requirements. Really glad to find a reliable source for similar future jobs. Highly recommended

:

thank you sir

: : :





Create Sign In Signup Contact Us Page For Your Websites Website

No comments:

Post a Comment