Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Build Web Application Using React Js











About:

I will build reusable React js components by following all the coding standards that you can use with any other React application.



I am also familiar with Redux ,Firebase and will use it if you want me to.



  • Project delivery will be within deadline
  • Responsive design
  • Code will be according to standards
  • Good use of animations, colors and typography
  • Guaranteed delivery of functional and non-functional requirements with proper verification and validation of the app/system
  • In case of any problem or an undesired event or if above mentioned point are not full filled, your amount will be refunded if asked.


Note: please contact me before placing an order , You Can also Watch My Port Folio on My GitHub Account

Reviews


Seller's Response:

aayanqazi was a pleasure to work with. Was a great help with my project and is a great react developer. Would definitely choose again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks...

Seller's Response:

Work was delivered exactly to the required specification.

Seller's Response:

Thanks..........

Seller's Response:

Was able to help and solve my problem in project. Recommend!







Build Web Application Using React Js

No comments:

Post a Comment