Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Develop Php, Codeigniter, Wordpress, Jquery, Json











About:

since last five years, I am working with php and had completed several projects.



I can help you with Codeigniter, WordPress, javascript, HTML, JQUERY, CSS, PHP and  MYSQL

Either your assignment or for your site.

If you are facing some error then try to provide the files so that I can recreate the  error and test.

FTP access, Dashboard access or LOCAL files(in case of javascript) needed for testing.



I suggest you to explain the problem before ordering so that I can see if I can do it.



NOTE: PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks again for all your help

Seller's Response:

Once again great experience. Buyer has provide all the detail as requested. I would love to work with him in future. Very honest and friendly. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Very helpful and patient. Thanks for all your help

:

Great buyer. I would love to work with him in future. Thank you so much

:

Once again, delivered beyond expectations







Develop Php, Codeigniter, Wordpress, Jquery, Json

No comments:

Post a Comment