Thursday, July 2, 2020

Web Development And Rest API











About:

I am ready to start a new project in PHP or Java. I have expertise in PHP MVC frameworks such as Codeigniter, Yii2, Laravel5 and in Java I have expertise in Spring MVC, JSP and Struts2. I am very good at developing REST APIs and integration of Google APIs such as Youtube Data API and Google Drive API. I also integrated QuickBooks Online with a couple of applications so I am very much knowledgeable and experienced in QuickBooks online APIs. I am certified developer at NationBuilder.com API integration contest. I can build Android App as well when needed.

Reviews


:

Good communication and result on a JSON web service project.

:

Price/quality is good. Seems to be a bit busy, so commitment to timelines could be a little better ;-)

:

Not all my experiences with Fiverr freelancers were all that positive. I was therefore a little sceptic in the beginning, But it is an delight to work with Proguru. His knowledge, communication speed and service are great and I will definitely ask him again. It's an pleasure to work with and a great recommendation.

:

Delivered as promised.

:

This was one of the best fiverr gigs I've done. Thank you ProGuru for all your help.







Web Development And Rest API

No comments:

Post a Comment