Sunday, July 5, 2020

Deliver Web And Desktop Application, Webpage Designing











About:

Hello there. Are you looking for a simple/complex Web-site, Web application or Desktop application for your business? Then you have come to the right right place.



I'm having 8+ years of working experience in a CMM5 level global IT company as a Technical architect in Microsoft Technologies, WordPress, BI tools etc and my specialization is in Retail and Supply Chain Management domain.



Kindly spend a minute to go through my gig and see my works. Tell me the concept of website/application design you want and you are entitled for a free (yes, like in free beer; just send me your requirements - don't place an order yet) demo



I do all sort of website, desktop application, mobile application development, graphic illustrations and drawings. Feel free to contact for any custom offer.



Cheers and thanks for your time.



P.S. My custom offers include 10 days of free technical support after the work is done and code is delivered. You can reach out to me anytime even after that for small problems and I'll be happy to help you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Fiverr seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you..

:

Great work!! Thank you!

:

Amazing work again!! Thank you!!

:

Very nice!! I'm so grateful!!







Deliver Web And Desktop Application, Webpage Designing

No comments:

Post a Comment