Sunday, August 16, 2020

Code In Reactjs, Nextjs, Gatsby And Node











About:

Hello,



Thanks for having a look into my services. As the gig title suggests I'm offering the services of creating an efficient and super cool app in React JS & Gatsby. I will create an extensive and progressive web application in React JS.



Following are the services I'm offering in this gig:



  • React JS, NEXT Js && Gatsby App.
  • Integrate Backend/ APIs.
  • Integrate Third Party APIs.
  • Responsive App/  Mobile Friendly.
  • Integrate External Libraries.
  • HTML/ CSS/ JS
  • Super Cool App.


and much more..



I always give more than the customer's expectations. I am sure, you would love my work.



NOTE: Please contact me before placing the order to know my availability.



Thanks,

Kind Regards,

khalid khan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and efficient

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Khalid is very professional and proficient. Great experience.

:

Glad to recommend him to others

:

A very capable and responsive developer, with excellent communication skills. Good command of React, Java, JavaScript and AWS infrastructure.




No comments:

Post a Comment