Monday, August 24, 2020

Convert Psd, Sketch, Zeplin To Html Responsive











About:

I can professionally convert your SKETCH, PSD, ZEPLIN to HTML/CSS and also made it responsive on all screens. 
My main tasks are:
1. I have 3 Years Experience in websites development and fully satisfy any wishes of my clients.
2. The page must be valid and fast - this is what I provide to you.
3. Currently, more than half of users use mobile to use the Internet. I will do adaptive and beautiful site for "small screens", which will increase the number of views.


Services:
- Full HTML5 & CSS3 (SASS/SCSS)
- Responsive website 
- 100% Pixel Perfect Design                                                                                                              
- BOOTSTRAP 4 Framework
- Cross browser compatible website (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox) 
- CSS 3 Animations
- W3C Validation check 
- All code is Hand coded     
- Upload to Server etc.


Also I make sure coded web page passes Google PageSpeed Insights test and got into the "green zone" so you can get benefits for SEO purposes.
You will be 100% satisfied with your website.




Contact me First Before Placing an Order      

Reviews


:

Awesome experience! The services Ross offers are the place to go when it comes to Responsive Web Design. He finds a solution for every problem and writes very clean and maintainable code. He has excellent communication skills and is just a very nice person. Thank you!

:

Always the best! Really fast work and always understands all my ideas perfectly.

:

Another great experience with Ross! He worked on a quite big order for me and everything went really smooth. Ross implements feedback very quickly and precisely. He always has good ideas and solutions for technical challenges, which he also explains in a very understandable way. I can highly recommend his services. Thanks a lot Ross!

:

Ross did a great job for us again! He has done several screens and designs for us and we've been totally pleased!

:

This was the second time I worked with Ross. He developed an entire custom website with strong focus on responsive behaviour and did a very good job. Ross has a very conscientious way of working. He takes deadlines very serious and always delivers on time. I will definitely work with Ross again in the future. It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for all your efforts. I'm looking forward to discuss further orders.




No comments:

Post a Comment