Thursday, August 6, 2020

Develop Shopify Application For You











About:

Hi,


My name is Adeel Butt.I am from Pakistan.


Thank you for viewing my profile! I am a detailed and through professional with over 5 years of web development experience. I specialize in delivering quality services with client satisfaction.


My programming style is clean and straight-forward, with equal emphasis on quality, functionality and maintainability. Here's a summary of the technologies I've been involved with


1- PHP
2.- Codeigniter
3. Laravel
4- Wordpress
5. Shopify
5- Magento
4- CSS3
5- HTML 5
6- Ajax and jquery
7- Angular JS
8. React JS
8- Custom PHP/Framework expert
9. WHM /Cpanel
10. bitbucket advanced level
11. Jenkins Server for continuous integration


I have been working from last 5 years in Shopify, Codeigniter, Laravel, WordPress,  Magento,Wordpress, Angular js, React js  and Core PHP. I have very extensive experience in e-commerce websites as well.


Availability: I am available to work full time.




Reviews


:

The seller is very professional I recomand and I'll reorder again soon thanks a lot

:

Still waiting

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment