Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Integrate Rest, Json And Web Api In Php, Javascript











About:

Good day to you sir, I am a Software Engineer with four year of experience in software development using php, codeigniter, JavaScript, JQuery, Restful Services.

I love my job and i will love to integrate: 



  • Any kind of json or xml api 
  • Google api's like g analytics, g drive ,g map,  gmail etc
  • Salesforce api in php
  • Crawling of data from different site
  • Facebook api's
  • Creation web services in json or xml format
  • Fetch any response from api
  • or creating any social logins to your amazing websites


Reviews


:

Great work as ever !

:

Great work from Junaid. He is always there and provide extra quality.

:

My project was hard and took a lot of time and skills to complete. Junaid6669 did everything as intended. Communication was great and helped make things right and clear. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking to this type of order. Again, it was a excellent job.

:

He is the best API coder on Fiverr. I love working with him, he is very intelligent and highly recommended. He goes up and beyond to do everything perfectly.

:

This guy is great and honest. I would have no hesitation in recommending him. Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment