Saturday, August 22, 2020

Fix SSL Https Mixed Content Issue











About:

FIX ALL YOUR  SSL / HTTPS MIXED CONTENT ERROR IN WORDPRESS OR ANY-SITE, TO HAVE A COMPLETELY SECURE WEBSITE.



You may experience SSL / HTTPS Mixed Content Error (The PadLock is not Green) once you implement SSL certificate for your website. Due to this issue, site images, CSS files may not loading appropriately causing your website to look otherwise than your expectations.



I can help you to fix this issue and make you website SSL / HTTPS compatible. All I need is access to your web hosting control panel (cPanel, Or any other CP) and access to WordPress admin-panel (If site is based on WordPress). If your site is hosted in a self-managed VPS, then I need root access too.



Note: With this Gig, you can secure not only one page, but your ENTIRE WEBSITE including both frontend and backend.



100% Satisfaction is Guarantee. If you are not satisfy with my service, I'll completely refund your money.



Important: Please contact me before ordering the Gig. Have any questions or need another service? Feel free to contact me.



Just take a look at FAQ section



Thank You

Reviews


:

Thank you for your outstanding support.

:

Thank you, fast and professionnal, like always

:

Always fast and very good !

:

it's perfect!

:

Outstanding. Fixed a problem almost instantly that my server support staff consistently failed to resolve. Excellent to work with. Fluent communication. Rapid resolution. Extremely professional. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment