Saturday, August 29, 2020

Convert PSD To Html Responsive











About:

   Before order please contact me.



Hello,

I am Sojib, a professional Frontend Backend developer, I am working in this platform more then 3 year. I have professional work experience and can assure you the best ever output with the experience built-in, I will code a fully responsive website based on your XD, PSD or Sketch.

using Latest Bootsrap Framework html5 css3 and jquery.



What you will get:



  • Full HTML5 & CSS3
  • Bootstrap Responsive Code
  • Email template design

  • html & css wordpress bug fix
  • Wordpress Development

  • CSS3 animations

  • Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  • Fresh, Clean & Commented code.

  • Custom Font if needed
  • Woocommerce

  • SEO Friendly
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Unlimited revision
  • On-time delivery


 If you need psd to wordpress or wordpress theme Development. I wil do  this aslo for you!



If your existing site is not responsive I can also do fully responsive your site. Price will depend on your requirements



On request.


please contact me first if you have any custom requirements :)

Thanks

Reviews


:

He did help me achieve my goal and I would recommend him anytime

:

great experience

:

We are tired fixing your work every single time. Sub standard code and regular arguments eventually got us very tired.

:

Friendly Developer!

:

Good Freelancer!




No comments:

Post a Comment