Friday, August 14, 2020

Deploy Your Laravel Or Any Website To Production











About:

Hello buyer!

Thank you for standing by,


Please Inbox me before placing an order


I am professional Web developer in PHP having 3+ years of experience in my work.



I will fix any issues in your website or if you need to add more functionalities in your website.



We always need to discuss each and every requirement



I will code your requirements in perfect manner so it does not affect performance or speed of website.



I work on:
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • PHP 7.1 or less 

  • Laravel
  • Javascript
  • JQuery
  • MySQL

  • Codeigniter

  • REST APIs

  • Clean & readable code
  • Angular


I have experience working with following APIs.
  • Slack API
  • Facebook API
  • Youtube API
  • LinkedIn API
  • Gmail API (can make full email client using Gmail API with additional features)
  • Google Calendar, Maps, GDrive and other Google API services.

  • Image Croping 
  • File Manager
  • Programming 

Reviews


:

Great service and easy to communicate with. This is my first time working with him and will definitely be back for Future projects. Highly recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment