Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Development And Fixes For Html5, Css, Php, Javascript











About:

I am an experienced Full Stack Developer with 5+ years experience.

I have finished a lot of projects in last 5 years, all ranging to from small to large scale complex solutions.



I am providing following service.

  1. Debug and fix PHP code.
  2. Fix any HTML / HTML5 issue.
  3. Fix any javascript issue.
  4. Fix any Jquery issue.
  5. Fix any Bootstrap issue.
  6. Fix any CSS / CSS3 styling issue.
  7. Write PHP code as per your requirement.

  8. API Integrations


Generally speaking, these items will take one (possibly two) hours to complete.



Please contact me for adding features and database design.

Reviews


:

Needed to add a thousands separator to calculated fields in a WordPress form. After spending hours trying to get some JavaScript working, I came to Fiverr and found this Gig from xcieo28. He understood my request and completed the task within 24 hours. Excellent communication and very professional. The code he wrote is clean and functions correctly. Would highly recommend xcieo28 for any type of coding development or fix. Thanks again.

:

He went above and beyond what I asked him to do. I am very happy with the end results. The project was delivered early to boot.

:

it was great working with him even if i was difficult he answered all my questions and resolved any problem very satisfied and going to be doing more business with him

:

I am very satisfied with this

:

Fast and reliable.




No comments:

Post a Comment