Thursday, August 27, 2020

Develop Php Website With Laravel Symfony Codeigniter Phalcon Yii Cake Zend











About:

Honor is that your visiting this gig !!


Apart from several ready made solutions we often require a custom features to manage our Website or Web Application and there comes a need of custom scripts. If your looking for any such scripts or a complete custom solution I am here to assist you.



I have vast experience in core PHP development with its frameworks. I have developed many projects with PHP like Management system, eCommerce website, Customer relationship management (CRM) I can provide you efficient & effective services in development of Website or Web Application and security satisfaction is my first priority.


 PHP Frameworks Offered:



  • Laravel/Symphony
  • Codigniter
  • Yii
  • Phalcon 
  • Cake
  • Zend


 Details:

✔ Front-end (HTML/CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap) 

✔ Back-end (Choosen PHP Framework) 

✔ Database (MYSQL)

✔ Dynamic Website

Please ping me before placing the order to set out the scope of work or custom quotes that will helpful for better execution of final product. All of the solutions are available on your door just a single text away so text me.



OrderMeLikeYouDo !!

Reviews


:

Grate! Fast and good communication!

:

Grate! Fast and good communication!

:

Seller was nice and promised to remove the dummy data after approving for me to do live testing. I am approving so we can do live testing as promised by the seller. Thanks

:

very helpfull

:

Great communication skills! very talented! would definitely work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment