Monday, August 31, 2020

Develop Responsive Website For Small To Medium Size Businesses











About:

Hello!



I am a Full Stack Web developer and proficient in development, design and deployment services.



If you want a responsive website or want to redesign your existing website with fresh look, then you're on right gig. I am perfect person for all your development and deployment issues.



I am currently working on PHP Core. Previously I've done some projects in PHP Laravel, Python, Ruby on Rails, Web Scraping (Scrappy), JavaScript, and JQuery . In future, i want to enhance and improve my skills working in a dynamic organisation. 



I have worked on php laravel for Web development of my Final Year Project using native coding in php and using different packages. I've also worked on Google Apis using PHP.

 

For Deployment Purposes I've worked on Heroku, Amazon Web Services, DigitalOcean, Ubuntu, Deepin,  Apache, Puma, cPannel.



I also enhanced my WEB DESIGN abilities. 



Database: PostgresSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Firebase.



Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX.



You can ask me for 
bug fixing too. I will try to provide my best of work to you.



Please, contact me first before you order a gig! 



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a good job

:

Thanks. I hope to work with you again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment