Friday, August 21, 2020

Develop Your Angular Project











About:

I have experience working with bakends such Laravel, Django and Node and angular for frontend and i can do following things for you:


    - Create angular application from scratch, modify existing angular application


    - Implement responsiveness with Bootstrap


    - Configure authentication and also apply lazy loading 



    - Create or integrate backend with Nodejs, Laravel or Django


    - Deploy application to your server


I can develop your project from scratch or modify your existent project.

My workflow starts with a mockup, then I built the backend and frontend.

I have experience working with Git

For Deployment purpose I use Nginx.


Note: Contact me for more clarification and guidance before ordering.  

Reviews


:

Josh was a great resource who gets the work done, but need to improve on communications.

:

Great developer

:

It was very smooth and professional.

:

Was great working with Josh.

:

Great working with Josh




No comments:

Post a Comment