Friday, September 18, 2020

Develop Web Application For You











About:

Looking for Full Stack Developer?



I have over 6+ Years of experience in Full Stack Development Services



For some Developer, Full Stack Development Services come to a halt at MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.JS), AIM Technowebs takes it a level beyond by adding a whole host of other technologies into the mix. I have extensive knowledge of frontend and backend development are adept at integrating tech such as PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS, Cloud services,Bigcommerce etc. into your standard MEAN stack development. I am also offering standard MEAN stack Development services if that fits your requirement better.



Front-end : 
  1. JQuery
  2. Javascript
  3. HTML5
  4. CSS3
  5. Bootstrap 3 / Bootstrap 4
BackEnd:



  1. PHP


Other :



  1. Wordpress
  2. Codeignitor
  3. Laravel
  4. Core PHP
  5. Prestashop


I have delivered our Full Stack Development services for clients globally. If you have any question or concerns before hiring me, please feel free to message me. I'll answer any and every question you may have.

Reviews


:

Very nice delivery

:

Work Completed as requested

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment