Monday, September 14, 2020

Develop A Modern Design, Fully Responsive Website











About:

"MAKE SURE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME BEFORE ORDER, I CAN ADVISE ON THE BEST PACKAGE FOR YOU AND DISCUSS YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.”





Basic:

I will develop a fully responsive and fast website, with a modern captivating design built to improve brand trust with a contact form for potential customers, all this on an elegant single page layout. This package is ideal for landing page and freelancers. This package includes :

-        Navbar, Social Linking

-        Contact Forms, Slider and more!

Standard:



All of the previous features plus multiple pages of your liking! This package is ideal for small to medium businesses. You will have the ability to showcase your work and available services on multiple pages.

Premium:



All of the previous features plus I will deploy the website for you! I will also guide you through the process of accessing and managing (if you desire) your website with a clear PDF file that I will create just for you.


IF THE PACKAGES DON'T MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, FEEL FREE TO INBOX  ME TO GET CUSTOM INVOICE.



I commit to give you the best services that I possibly can!





  





Reviews


:

Seller started working fine at first, but began slacking from the middle to the end of the proyect

:

Altered template exactly as I requested.

:

Absolute joy to work with, sorted out tech issues that were not his problem and got the work done super fast, can't recommend Marco enough!

:

Fast delivery. Exactly what I expected

:

Marco is a professional worker and he did a fantastic job for me! Also he is kind and always available for every request. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment