Thursday, September 24, 2020

Angular Fix And Application











About:

I will provide you all services related to angular which include tutoring and app development.



I will provide you best services regarding app development.



I will work on angularjs,angular2,4,6 .Template & Data Binding ,Lifecycle Hooks,Component Interaction
Component Styles,Dynamic Components,Attribute Directives,Structural Directives,Pipesm,Forms,Template-driven Forms,Form Validation,Reactive Forms,Dynamic forms,Observables & RxJS,Bootstrapping,NgModules
Dependency Injection,HttpClient,Routing & Navigation,Testing : jasmine with karma


Money Back Guarantee with 100% satisfaction assured.



Text me before placing an order to discuss regarding your project



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shahzad keeps impressing me with his work, each time I order, I get the best detailed work in Angular and HTML.

Seller's Response:

thanks brother

Seller's Response:

As always, great work from Shahzad, will order again!

:

second time working with Shahzad, was very pleased with his work. He was able to jump on a call to determine wath was needed in realtime. Will order again

:

Shahzad was very good at understanding the problem and executing it promptly. If you need a fix in your angular app, I would greatly recommend this gig.




No comments:

Post a Comment