Saturday, September 12, 2020

Fix Html, Css Or Responsive Errors











About:

Hello,

Are you looking forward to fixing your website's/template any kind of HTML, CSS, jQuery, or responsive related problems/ errors?

You are at the right place! I am a professional web designer and developer. I have 5 years+ experience in this field. I am an expert in HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, WordPress, Bootstrap, responsive website, etc.



I give the most emphasis on my Buyer Satisfaction, I take every project very carefully. I will give you 100% money back grantee if you are not satisfied.



I provide service on:

  •  w3 validation errors.
  • Decrease browser loading time.
  • Cross browser fix (IE,Firefox,Chrome,Safari).
  • Any type of responsive issues.
  • SVG placement issues.
  • Margin, padding, overflow error.
  • Content overlap or placement issue.
  • Broken or section fix.
  • Content / image arrangement or positioning.
  • Typography issue.
  • Responsive fix iPhone,iPad,laptop,mobile,desktop.
  • The content formatting issues.
  • Unlimited revision and support after fixing the errors.
  • Any kind of css issue fixing


Please contact me before placing an order. We should discuss first to avoid order cancellation. I'm always available here.



Thank you :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Robiul was excellent to work with. He spent time upfront to fully understand my needs before beginning work. His communication was excellent and he delivered the project on time despite his motherboard dying on his development computer in the middle of the project. I will definitely work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Nice to hear from you. I would also love to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely perfect! Very patient and flexible considering my demands. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Nice to hear from you! :)

Seller's Response:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment