Friday, September 11, 2020

Build Your Website And Fix Bugs In Asp Dot Net











About:

If you are looking for any work related to ASP.NET/MVC, C#, Jquery web application then you're at right place.



I am an expert .Net developer with more than 9years of expert industry experience.

I provide Management Consultancy Services free with the project.



Please discuss with me before placing order.




Why me?

  • Delivery quality work in time
  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Three FREE revisions
  • Good Offers for Long term Projects
  • Affordable price



Front End

  • HTML/HTML5
  • CSS/CSS3
  • Bootstrap


Client Side Scripting

  • Java script
  • Jquery


Web/Backend with latest version available

  • ASP. NET 
  • MVC
  • C#
  • Entity Framework
  • ADO. NET
  • Restful APIs (Creating and Using )


Software and Things I use


  • Visual Studio 2017/2019
  • Easy to understand code with oops and design pattern concepts


Lets start and transform your idea in reality.


Reviews


:

Nice Job, the seller have resoled my Problem. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment