Thursday, September 10, 2020

Create Fully Custom Website In Php, Wordpress Or Laravel











About:

Greetings,



I'm an experienced web developer. I have experience in Blogs, Personal Sites, E-commerce platforms, Social Networks and much more. I'll develop a fully custom and professional Website for you. I'll create both static and dynamic websites using HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript and Modern frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter, Wordpress, and Magento. Just send in your requirements and leave the rest to me. I’ll deliver my work with the assurance and the accuracy of what a Professionals.



What Do I Offer?

  • Back End Integration
  • New Modules and Features Addition
  • Full Website Development
  • Front-End Modification
  • Scripts Installation
  • SSL Installation
  • Errors/Bugs Fixes
  • Website Customization
  • Database Integration
  • API Integration
  • Website Migration
  • Web Scraping/Crawling
  • Unlimited Revisions


Languages and Frameworks:

  • PHP
  • Laravel
  • Codeigniter
  • Wordpress
  • Magento
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • Javascript
  • Jquery




Kind Regards,

Tajveez Rehman

Reviews


:

Trying to do his best to achieve the requirements

:

Perfect :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment