Saturday, September 26, 2020

Configure And Customize Ms Dynamics CRM 365











About:

Hi,



I have around 5 years of hands on experience in MS Dynamics CRM and currently working as a Senior Software Engineer.



I have worked on multiple versions of CRM like 2013(On-Premise) Dynamics 365 V8.2 and Dynamics 365 V9.1(Currently Working).



 I have Good hands on experience in all the areas of CRM like Customizing the form, Creating the fields, Entities, Views, Relation Ships, Security Roles, Java scripts, Plugins, Custom Workflows, Business Rules, BPF's, Workflows, Customization's, Configurations, Power Apps, Azure, MS Flows and I'm good at integrations too(Integration Dynamics with Other Systems).



We have build a complete custom product and I have worked on Multiple module of CRM like Sales, Service and Field Service Modules.



I'm Curious to learn new things and i'm happy to help others to learn the things.



Please get in touch with me for any Clarifications/Queries.



Thanks,

Sudheer

Reviews


:

Good fella, Good CRM knowledge, he knows what he is doing, Friendly, very patient throughout the process ... I will work with him again ...

:

Excellent communication, very responsive, willing to help and go the extra mile! Definitely a bliss to work with him

:

He was easy to work with. plan to work with him here on out

:

Very easy Thanks

:

Thank you Sudheerr was very fast and professional again




No comments:

Post a Comment